Spinal Cord Injury
| Brain Injury
| General Rehab
| Neuro Rehab
| Back in Action
| TRC at Woldenberg Village
Patients admitted to the Brain Injury Program must have realistic rehabilitation goals which reflect the potential for gaining independence or achieving a higher function in self care activities, speech/language function or cognitive function. Patients must be responsive to verbal and/or visual stimuli and be able to consistently follow at least one step commands. Patients must also meet other admission criteria to qualify for admission:
- Require and be able to participate in physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy for a total of 3 hours each day
- Have a supportive social system
- Must demonstrate the potential for significant improvement
- Patient must be at least 16 years of age.
- Have a realistic discharge plan
Brain Injury referrals are accepted based on specific patient qualifications. For additional information on referring a patient to our brain injury program, please call (504) 897-8565 or email BrainInjuryProgram@touro.com.