The New Orleans Head and Neck Center is a new joint affiliation between Touro Infirmary, Our Lady of the Lake and LSU Health Faculty Practice Clinical Offices which will bring much needed specialty services currently only available in Baton Rouge to the greater New Orleans area.
The Center’s physicians represent a diverse array of clinical interests including:
- traditional head and neck oncology
- the management of cranial base tumors using minimally invasive and endoscopic technology
- endoscopic thyroid surgery, robotic surgery, and sialendoscopy
- reconstructive problems of the craniofacial region and skull base, especially with regard to repair of cerebrospinal fluid leaks and encephaloceles
- microvascular reconstruction
- thyroid surgery
- rehabilitation of the head and neck cancer patient
The Center is conveniently located in New Orleans on historic St. Charles Avenue.
3700 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, La, 70115
Phone: (504) 412-1122
Fax: (504) 412-1123