Spinal Cord Injury
| Brain Injury
| General Rehab
| Neuro Rehab
| Back in Action
| TRC at Woldenberg Village
Family Housing - La Maison de HOPE
Touro Rehabilitation Center provides the families of rehabilitation inpatients the opportunity to rent family housing on campus while visiting their relatives. La Maison de HOPE
is conveniently located less than one block from the hospital and offers a home away from home.
- 6 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Common area with wide screen TV
- Computer room/library
- Kitchen & dining area
- Utility room
- Patio with seating and grill
The following are simple requirements for staying in the accomodations:
- The family of a newly injured rehab inpatient if the family and patient live more than 60 miles from TRC.
- The family of a patient returning for primary inpatient rehabilitation who lives more than 60 miles from TRC.
- The cost for housing is $25 per night/per bedroom. Only one room is allowed per family.
Click here for the complete family lodging rental conditions.
If interested in staying at La Maison de HOPE, please let the pre-admission case manager know that family housing will be needed upon admission. Should family housing not be needed on admission, but sometime thereafter, please make your request to the inpatient case manager.
For more information or availability inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 897-7600, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.