Red White and Blue Fruit Cups
- 1 package of Wonton wrappers (Nasoya from Walmart)
- 1 Tbsp Butter - melted
- 1 – 5oz Container of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups total of Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries and Blackberries
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F, spray 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray
- Place 24 individual wonton wrappers into muffin tins to resemble a cup, brush lightly with melted Butter. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix together 2 cups fresh Fruit, Sugar and Lemon Juice.
- Allow Wontons to cool and spoon Fruit mixture into each Wonton cup.
- Top with a dollop of Greek Yogurt
- The more you know: Wonton wrappers are a great substitute to make your fruit cups lighter and less calories than traditional pie crust. Topping with Greek Yogurt vs whipped cream adds more protein and nutrients to your desert.
Makes 24 mini wontons
Nutrition Facts: 32 Calories, 5 Carbohydrates, 1g Fat, 1g Protein, 1g Sugar per 1 mini wonton
Sarah Newton, MS, RD, CNSC