Getting your health back on track
Many of you have experienced a disruption in your health and wellness recently. As we continue to see a significant decrease in COVID19 cases across our community and in our hospital and clinics, we want you to know our providers are here to get your health back on track.
With in-clinic and virtual care appointments available, we’re ready to lead the way to a healthier future for you. And to ease any concerns you may have regarding your safety, we’re taking extra measures to keep our clinics safe. We have implemented new processes and procedures within all of our clinics to keep you safe and healthy:
- Every employee in our clinics is masked for your protection.
- Each employee and patient that enters our clinics receives a temperature check
- We have active visitor restrictions across our clinics to limit the number of individuals in each location
- Masks are provided at the time of arrival and must be worn by the patient throughout the visit.
- Prior to your appointment, our staff will reach out to do a prescreening with a symptom check
- All office furniture and medical equipment is sanitized and cleaned before and after patient contact.
- All waiting rooms are monitored to ensure social distancing is being observed.
- We’re reducing wait times and spacing out appointments
Rest assured, when you visit any of our facilities, your health and safety is a top priority. Our providers are available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about receiving care.
It’s important to maintain your wellness visits and receive medical care for any illnesses that arise. If your appointment was cancelled recently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please call your provider today to reschedule. To book a new appointment, in clinic or virtual care, find your provider by clicking here.