The Sibling Class teaches children what to expect when a new baby enters the family. The class is designed for children four years to 11 years of age. This class is free of charge.
Children will learn:
- What happens when mom goes to the hospital
- What to expect when the baby comes home
- Explore ways older siblings can cope with the new arrival
- Explore ways older siblings can help with the new baby
- Tour the Family Birthing Center
Complimentary parking will be available for all classes in Touro’s parking garage on Delachaise Street across from the Emergency Department.
Contact Info: Cheryl Tschirn at 504.897.7319 or Cheryl.Tschirn@lcmchealth.org
Click below to register or call 504.897.7319.