Join Touro nutritionist Julie Fortenberry and guest speaker Erin Reho Pelias for an interactive baby food making class.
Introducing solid foods is a fun (and messy) milestone during your baby’s first year of life. But, it can be overwhelming for a new parent to decide what, when, and how often.
- We’ll teach you the basics of baby food, including:
- When and how to introduce solids
- The benefits of making homemade baby foods
- How to make and store baby foods at home
- Adding new flavors and combinations as your baby age
- And more!
Plus enjoy baby food tastings during the class and ask your nutrition questions.