For Providers & Staff
Touro Employee Information
Thank you for visiting Touro.com. Touro Infirmary is very proud to provide high-quality, compassionate healthcare for New Orleans and the surrounding areas – just as we’ve done for over 165 years.
Touro’s staff and physicians are a very important part of that legacy and represent a full complement of specialties. Our goal is to provide you with up-to-date and relevant information that you can easily access at your convenience.
Please use the following physician and medical staff member resources:
- If you are interested in applying for privileges at Touro Infirmary, please click here to request a pre-application.
- To learn more about Touro Infirmary’s clinical services and departments, click here.
- To learn more about Touro Infirmary’s medical school affiliations, click here.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of helpful and important links to various resources you may need as a Touro employee.
Lawson Self Service
Click this link to view your payroll records and to make HR changes.
Lawson Performance Management
Click this link to view performance reviews, competency assessments, job descriptions, and certifications.
Click this link if you are a Touro, CCPI or Woldenberg Village employee and need to sign up for a course or take an online test.
Click this link if you are a current employee but would like to apply for another position.
- Enrollment Center
- Click this link if you are a contract employee or volunteer and need to sign up for a course or take an online test.
- Click this link if you are a Touro, CCPI or Woldenberg Village employee and need to access your email via a web browser.
CCPI doctor appointment hotline
Touro, Woldenberg Village, and Children's Hospital employees can call 504.897.7197 to find next available appointments with CCPI physicians.