Human Resources at Touro
Support Touro staff
For more than 165 years, Touro's legacy has been one of caring. This legacy applies not only to the community we serve but to our team of employees as well. Because we continually strive to cultivate a supportive work environment, Touro staff members truly understand what it means when we say "We Treat Everyone Like Family."
Guiding principle: Our patients' safety, needs and dignity come first.
Mission: Touro is guided by the principles of Judaism to provide the highest quality and most compassionate healthcare.
Vision: Touro shall be the preferred healthcare organization in the region and among the best in the United States.
Our values are:
- Welcoming Spirit: We provide a healing environment that is safe, caring and inviting.
Respect: We treat everyone with courtesy and are sensitive to cultural
differences and diversity.
- Integrity: We serve our patients and each other in accordance with the highest ethical standards and in a reliable, accountable and transparent manner.
- Professionalism: We pursue excellence in everything we do and project an appropriate image at all times.
- Teamwork: We effectively communicate and collaborate for the good of our patients.
- Stewardship: We make wise use of our resources and advance Touro's longstanding tradition of community service.
To search available career opportunities at Touro Infirmary, please click here.
For human resources general information, call 504.897.8340.