Touro Physician Services
Information for our New Orleans physicians
Touro’s Physician Services Department works with our physicians and their staff to ensure an effortless interaction with Touro. We are happy to offer orientation materials on our policies and procedures as well as tutorials on web-based clinical applications.
You should always feel free to contact Physician Services with any questions or suggestions about day-to-day operational issues or administrative policies.
For further information and offerings from the Physician Services Department or to speak with one of our physician liaisons, call 504.897.7794 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary parking is available for all physicians in the Delachaise Street Garage, across from Touro’s Emergency Department. Covered access to Touro is available by a third floor covered walkway. To exit the garage, simply write your Touro Physician # on the back of the parking stub, and present it to the attendant.
The Physician Dining Room is located on the second floor near the cafeteria and the Medical Staff Office. Lunch is available from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Light refreshments and beverages are available until 3:00 p.m. The cafeteria, Touro Café, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week.
- Medical Staff Office: 897-8392
- Medical Records: 897-8370
- Emergency Department: 897-8250
- Admitting/Registration/Bed Board: 897-8546
- Radiology/Cardiology: 897-8380
- Perioperative Services: 897-8300
- Touro Outpatient Surgery: 897-8880
- Pharmacy Services: 897-8286
- Pathology Services: 897-8524
- Acute Case Management: 897-8682
- Physician Services: 897-7120