Professionals supporting Touro Infirmary
The 1852 Society at Touro Infirmary offers a new generation of support. We are an inclusive group created to engage and bring together a new generation of professionals, young families, and leaders who are interested in philanthropy, networking, and investing in their communities.
Our members, 45 years of age and younger, make an annual gift of $185.20 or more to the Touro Infirmary Foundation. The 1852 Society is comprised of young professionals in the community with a goal of raising funds and awareness for the Touro Foundation with specific regard to services that Touro provides that are pertinent and necessary for this demographic, including the Women’s Health Department, the Family Birthing Center and the Touro Rehabilitation Department, among others.
Our contributors share the energy and passion to make a difference for the Touro Infirmary Foundation, ensuring that the highest level of care is available today and for generations to come.
Benefits of membership with the 1852 society include:
- Invitations to exclusive 1852 events. These events are held throughout the year as a complimentary benefit to 1852 members and potential members. They feature happy hour drinks and appetizers, networking with young professionals in the community, family friendly events, and healthcare related activities.
- Discounted tickets to the Touro Infirmary Foundation Gala After Party
- Name published in annual list of donors
- Recognition on the Touro Foundation website
- Opportunity to serve on the 1852 Committee
- Discounted baby tiles (great as gifts)
- Hospital tours
- Opportunity to provide leadership and legacy through special volunteer opportunities and committee memberships
Individuals who wish to join the 1852 society are required to make a yearly financial contribution, paid monthly or annually.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Annual gift of $185.20
- Monthly gift of $18.52 ($222.24 annually)
Click here to become a member.