Rosenblum Healthcare Institute
New Orleans' only healthcare education series, sponsored by Touro Infirmary Foundation
The Rosenblum Healthcare Institute (RHI) takes place annually and is an engaging five-week series geared towards young professionals interested in discussing the current landscape of health and healthcare. Made possible by Paul & Edie Rosenblum, RHI strives to ensure that quality healthcare remains a priority in the New Orleans community. Both speakers and participants come from diverse professional backgrounds and can expect a robust, interactive experience.
We are excited to announce that in 2020, RHI will focus on health equity and outcomes related to COVID-19 and the response from a hospital, local, national and global level.
While RHI is normally an engaging series of in-person discussions, set to the backdrop of happy hours and networking opportunities, this year, in accordance with health standards set forth by Touro, we will offer an entirely virtual RHI.Meet & Greet / Happy Hour
- Week 2, Tuesday, August 18 at 6:00 pm via Zoom Topic: Inequities, disparities, and health outcomes in Louisiana and the Greater New Orleans area
- Week 3, Tuesday, August 25 at 6:00 pm, via Zoom Topic: In Review: COVID-19 at Touro
- Week 4, Tuesday, September 1 at 6:00 pm, via Zoom Topic: Immunity, vaccines, planning and prevention: A post-COVID society, and how we get there
- Week 5, Tuesday, September 8 at 6:00 pm, via Zoom Topic: Building a culture of health for all communities
Please note participants are not limited to a background in healthcare. We encourage professionals from all industries to join us in fostering a holistic dialogue of conversation. Past participants have included professionals in industries including hospitality, real estate, PR, non-profits, law, business, education, oil and gas, and finance.
Applications are now closed. For more information about future series, please contact the Touro Infirmary Foundation
If you'd like information about the series, please email Foundation@LCMChealth.org
We look forward to reviewing your application! Questions? Contact the Foundation at email@example.com.
Currently, our schedule is planned as follows:
- Week 1, Tuesday, August 11 at 6:00 pm via Zoom: