Ways to Give
Partners in care: how your gift can make a difference
Today, more than ever, Touro Infirmary depends on contributions from our friends and supporters. The financial strength of the Foundation secures the hospital’s permanence as a valued resource in the community. Just as Touro Infirmary depends on the generosity of its donors, the well-being of our entire community depends on Touro Infirmary. Your support is the foundation of our success, and your gift will make a difference.
Recently, donors’ gifts to the Touro Infirmary Foundation helped support the purchase of critical equipment and technology. Here are a few examples:
- Cardiac Transport Monitor transports patients requiring uninterrupted cardiac monitoring
- CT Simulator uses state-of-the-art technology to give radiation oncology patients the best available care
- Patient Flow Software reduces wait time in our Emergency Department, one of the busiest in Orleans Parish
- Newborn Incubators keep your bundle of joy healthy
- Outpatient Chemotherapy Recliners give cancer patients the comforts of home
- Stress Test Blood Pressure Monitors make treadmill stress tests more effective
Ways to give
There are many ways to make your gift to Touro Infirmary. Each is designed to suit your individual situation and requirements. Some options are:
- Cash gifts made by check or money order, payable to Touro Infirmary Foundation
- Pledges made for a single year or over a period of time.
- Gifts charged to a major credit card
- Gifts of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds).
- Click here for the stock donation form.
- Gifts of tangible personal property, including real estate
- Planned gifts, including bequests, charitable trusts or gifts of life insurance
- Matching gifts made by your company or employer
To make a gift, click here.
The Judah Touro Society
Founded in 1987, the Judah Touro Society, named for our founder, Judah Touro, is comprised of major donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually to either Touro Infirmary or Woldenberg Village. Members receive special recognition for their gifts and an invitation to our annual Judah Touro Society Reception and other events at Touro. If you are interested in joining the Society, please contact the Foundation, at 504.897.8435 or click here to join today!
The Legacy League
A society of planned gifts donors, the Legacy League offers contributors an opportunity to ensure the future of Touro Infirmary with a variety of giving activities, including charitable gift annuities, bequests, and IRA Distributions. For more information about planned giving at Touro, please contact the Foundation, at 504.897.8435. To learn more about the Legacy League click here.
Corporate Colleagues/Foundation Friends
Our Corporate Colleagues represent a wide range of corporations and small businesses whose ongoing dedication and contributions as partners in healthcare are a vital part of Touro’s success. To find out more about how your organization can get involved, please contact the Foundation, at 504.897.8435.
Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund support the continued growth and expansion of Touro Infirmary, making sure that funds are used where they are most needed. If you would like to make a gift to the annual fund, please contact the Foundation, at 504.897.8435.
Since 1852, gifts made in honor of family or friends have been a cornerstone of Touro’s identity and viability. Both donors and recipients are acknowledged for these very meaningful gifts that can memorialize a loved one, honor your favorite couple’s anniversary, say happy birthday, acknowledge the great care received from a Touro physician, or send well wishes or congratulations to the people in your life. If you would like to commemorate a special moment in your life, please call 504.897.8435 or click here.