Request Medical Records
If you would like a copy of your medical records, please complete the Release of Information form and return it to Touro Infirmary by email, mail, fax or in person with a copy of a valid photo.
Click on one of the Release of Information forms below:
Send your form by mail or bring in person to:
Touro Infirmary – HIM Department
Attention: Release of Information
1401 Foucher Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Closed on Holidays.
Phone: 504-897-8411, if you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our Release of Information representatives.
- We ask that you include a copy of a valid photo ID with the completed Release of Information Form.
- Please allow approximately 7 – 10 working days to process your request.
- Fees for medical records request by the patient are .10 cents per page or $6.50 for an electronic copy.
- If you are requesting medical records to be sent to a physician office, there is no charge.
- All other medical record requests (i.e. insurance, attorney) please call our Release of Information Coordinator for details on how to obtain medical records and fees.
LCMC Health’s Patient Portal provides online access to your medical information at Touro Infirmary. To sign up please visit our website https://patientportal.lcmchealth.org/MyChart/
If you have an account with our LCMC Health Patient Portal, you can request to have your medical records sent to your LCMC Patient Portal account.